Thursday 18 March 2010

Keith Lockley - Independent Candidate Brinsworth & Catcliffe Ward


Keith Lockley - Independent for Brinsworth & Catcliffe


“My name is Keith Lockley. I have lived in Brinsworth for 34 years with my wife Janine. I lived in Canklow for 23 years prior to this. We have two daughters who were both schooled in Brinsworth and I have been on the board of School Governors at Manor and Howarth Junior and Infant schools. I was previously a Parish Councillor in Brinsworth for approximately 8 years and I have also served as a Magistrate in Rotherham. I was a miner for 30 years at Silverwood Colliery I was Branch President of the NUM. I am a local resident and want to be able to improve facilities in the Brinsworth and Catcliffe Ward and also make an impact on Rotherham as a whole.”



I am running for election as an Independent candidate for the Brinsworth and Catcliffe Ward as your representative on Rotherham Council. 
I believe it is time for change. It is time to stop RMBC doing what they want, when they want regardless of the views of Rotherham residents.
I will do my very best to make sure Rotherham people are informed, consulted and listened to. 


Rotherham residents need a voice and I can be that voice!

Vote Independent Vote Lockley on May 6th
.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment